Share It : About Emily #2
It's been a minute since I shared my first 'About Emily' post, so I thought it time to share more with you today! Here's my second round of 10 things about me, but we're going back in time for this one. I hereby introduce you to my past 28 years:
1. I was born in 1989 in Austin, Texas. I lived there for 18 years and loved every minute!
2. I went to Baylor University and graduated in 2012 with a degree in English.
3. After college I worked as a youth pastor in Austin for 3 years. My favorite memories are taking the kids to camp in Estes Park, Colorado and mission trips to Galveston.
4. In 2013 I went to Uganda for the first time, and it completely changed my life.
5. I met my husband, Kenton, in 2012 and we got married on October 26, 2014. It was the best day of my life!
6. In 2015 we moved for Kenton's job to Navasota where we lived in a little pink house for 3 years.
7. I started my wedding and portrait photography business in 2016, and I've been full time since September 2017. My favorite lens is my 50 mm, my camera body is a Mark III. I love spending time with people and I really love finding beauty in every session and giving my clients photos that blow them away and make them loves themselves even more!
8. This April, we moved out of our pink house into a cabin in the woods at Camp Allen.
9. This September, we finally moved out of the cabin in the woods and now......
10. Today, we live in College Station! And hope to stay here for years to come!
My dream is to one day own land just outside College Station where we can live in a big house on lots of acres and rescue animals of all kinds, and start a ministry that functions out of our home!
Want to stay in touch? Subscribe to my newsletters!